“To those who are perishing, we are a dreadful smell of death and doom. But to those who are being saved, we are a life-giving perfume.” ~ 2nd Corinthians 2:16 NLT
“One origin for this metaphor was the use of incense during Roman victory parades, when captives would be marched to give evidence of triumph. To those in the crowd who hated and feared Rome, that smell would evoke thoughts of death and defeat. For those who allied with Rome, it was the smell of victory.
In that vein, Paul adds that “the aroma of Christ” smells differently to these two opposed groups. To those on the path to hell, “the aroma of Christ” is the odor of death. Their rejection of Him is the rejection of the opportunity to move from eternal death to eternal life. Evidence of the reality of Christ’s influence is, to them, a source of condemnation and conviction. Believers, on the other hand, sense from each other a reassurance of life in “the aroma of Christ.” He is the source of all life and faith in Him is the path to eternal life.” ~ Bibleref.com
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping